The three-days (14, 15, 06/16/2013) Soccer Academy at Rogla, will offer a truly full program. We'll gather on Friday, no later then 14.00, at 15.00 we'll begin with the rich program.
Advantages of the International Coaching Academy:
- You will learn from the greatest international coaches.
- You´ll get enough material to prepare a whole year-round season of coaching.
- You'll be able to see the most modern coaching approaches in this job.
- You will gain new ideas and methods which will extra motivate you for the upcoming season.
- The Academy offers ideas and approaches for all levels and age groups.
The main topics at the Coaching Academy are:
- A better understanding of training techniques and methods and how to effectively use it in the game (Stuart Monk)
- Tactical ideas for the younger and how to use those when older (John Fenton)
- Diagnosis of endurance at the level of practice soccer training (Zvonko Komes)
- Methods for the development of endurance in the preparatory period - methodology on a practical level in football training (Zvonko Komes)
- How school is organized in a top-level football team in the English Premier League (John Fenton)
- Sociogram or 1+1=3 (Marta Bon)
- Goalkeeper's training inside the team's tactical training (Surprise)
- "Coaching the coach" Nena Veber (Althea)
- Healthy diets for athletes, with key time advices
"Bad coaches waiting for an opportunity, you can create good in Rogla!"
Click, to book your place immediately and benefit from a "first ten" campaign!
The lecturers are really exceptional, let me name a few of them:
- Stuart Monk; Concept 4 Soccer International
- Zvonko Komes; top fitness coach, using the SAQ method
- Marta Bon; top coach and an excellent executioner of the sociograma in practice
- John Fenton; coach and senior scout of FC Everton youth dvision and the coach of Elite Soccer
- Goalkeeper Akademy No1; internationaly Academy
- Branko Zupan; Slovenian national player, coach and director of education for coaches goalkeepers
- Tomislav Butina; Croatian national team, the head coach FC Dinamo Zagreb - responsible for the development of goalkeepers
Above all, we are in the program include:
- Round table debate with mr. Komes Zvonkom
- Evening discussion and exchange of views between the coaches
- Exchange of contacts between participants for future cooperation
- Coaches can virtually participate in the presentation and implementation of exercises
- Adrenaline sledding
- Sauna and a pool
For your money we will offer you:
- Accommodation and full board at hotel Planja ****
- a minimum of 12 hours of practical training on the field
- minimum of 4 hours of theoretical education
- You will receive an International Certificate of attendance
- You will receive a lot of literature with practical tips and ideas
- As a coach you can virtually participate in the Academy
- Evening relaxed coaching interviews
- You will make long-term international friendships
- You will visit the pool, sauna and go down the adrenalin toboggan
- Some of you will be raffled at the end and will be reward with great prizes
- Participation in the Academy can be booked with full payment or partial payment of 60 euros and the rest with a single transfer of difference or in monthly partial payment on our bank account (please describe in comments). The attendance will be confirmed as long as the academy has been paid in full at least one week before the event.
- With a click on Soccer Academy 2013 we'll connect you to a service, where you'll be able to decide either options (quotation of 60€ or payment in full).
Join us at our first International Soccer Academy for coaches and be the ones that will write the future and be able to brag about the past.
Just click separates you from taking part in the explosion of football knowledge!
Vaše osebne podatke potrebujemo za namen posredovanja ponudbe in za lažjo komunikacijo z vami.